Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project Life 2012 Introduction

This will be the first (and hopefully NOT last!) year I will embark on the Project Life challenge. 

Part of the reason I want to start PL is to be sure to document all of the amazing changes that are going on in our lives right now. Truman is 3 months old and he is changing so fast every day! Wade and I are both working and doing our best to take care of our amazing baby while at the same time attempting to take care of each other. 

Also, my new year's resolution this year is to be less lazy - something that affects every part of my life. I want to be less lazy when it comes to housework, school work, and most of all, my social life. I tend to be socially lazy, allowing anything and everything to become my excuse to not participate in things. If nothing else, PL will force me to be more proactive in my life (so I'll have something to scrap about!).

Thank you for reading.


Project Life is a project created by Becky Higgins.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for reading and stopping by :) i wish it was easier on blogger to respond to comments...there should be a reply option! lol!
    hopefully, i am not a complete FAIL with PL...i am looking for inspiration from other PL'ers while trying to actually accomplish something at the same time.
    and Phinn...he's just the cutest! good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually re-found your blog while researching PL sites (yours is linked on one of Becky's posts). Hopefully resurrecting my own blog will help me keep up with PL this year. I read Ali's post about her 52nd week and thought to myself how accomplished she must feel to have done it the entire year!
      And yes, I agree, Phinn is the cutest! :)

      Delete