Thursday, January 19, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 01

 I finished Week 1 and I am really happy with the way it turned out. I decided to treat some of the 4x6 slots as mini scrapbook pages so I got to use a lot of the supplies I have from my old scrapbooking days. Here is the left hand side:
Left hand side
I had been contemplating how to include my 365 project into Project Life (I am taking a picture of Truman everyday!) and decided to print out the "collage" that's in the bottom right. Here's the picture:


I only has 6 of the 7 days because I have the seventh picture as a full 4x6 picture. I also print out two 3x4 pictures on one 4x6 sheet to save money. I print them like this:


Then I simply cut them in half and presto! Perfect size for the middle slots. The right hand side looks like this:

Right hand side
 And here is a close up of a few of the inserts I made.
It doesn't REALLY say "Last Name Here" - Ha 


Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment