Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Life 2012 Week 02

 Here is Week 02 of my Project Life album (Jan 08-14) I have been adding text to my photos before having them printed (usually through Target.com or Costco). A few of them printed kind of funky where the text was cut off - this is something I need to be more careful about in the future.
Anyway, here is the left hand side of Week 02:


This week I have an insert made from Design E. I just cut off the other 2 6x6 pockets to make this one. At first I was struggling with the idea that I was wasting money cutting them in half, but now I've come to realize that it's better to have an insert I want.
Here are both sides of the insert documenting Truman's 3 month pictures.


And finally, here is the right hand side of Week 02.


While making this week's layouts, I was a bit upset that more exciting things hadn't happened. Then I realized that Project Life (for me, at least) isn't necessarily supposed to be overflowing with life-changing events. I want Project Life to be a way to document LIFE. I want to be able to look back at these pages and remember what was going on in our everyday lives. Everyone always tells me how fast these early years will go by, so I want to make sure I soak in every detail, every smile, and the every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment