Monday, January 16, 2012

Project Life - FB Template

I check my Facebook on a regular basis - at least 3-4 times a day. The one thing I love is when friends update their statuses a lot - helps me see what's on their mind, what's going on in their everyday lives, and best of all, see pictures of friends and their kids. Funny enough, I rarely update my own status. Since Truman was born, I have been posting pictures of him (mostly so my sisters and cousins can see how fast he's growing!) but I only post an update about once a week, if that. 
Don't get me wrong, there are times I want to post something on Facebook but for whatever reason, I choose not to. Perhaps my post is too cynical, too personal, or too boring (this is usually the case). 

So I made these Facebook Update templates for those updates that I may or may not really post that I want to use for Project Life. They are formatted to fit the 3x4 pockets.
 There is one for me and one for Wade. I may eventually make one for Truman (even though he doesn't have a FB!). I also made a generic version just in case.
I have them as a PDF file but haven't tried to print them yet (our printer is out of ink). I think I will use them for Week 1.

***Due to popular demand, I have uploaded the PDF of the Blank Facebook Status Update Template. You can find a link at the top right of this blog! Enjoy!

19 comments:

  1. this is so cute, saw it on Pinterest! i'm gonna use in in my PL album, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this on Pinterest and absolutely love them. Any chance you'd share the file? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi Candice,I tried to send you an email through the emailadresss you gave, but it returned. Gmail claims it doesn't exist....

    Annelies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thank you.... this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE these templates ! Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea. Thank you for sharing with us. I, too, saw it on FB and pinned it. You may be getting a few more hits. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Candice,
    I am very new to this pl thing and I saw this Facebook Status Update Template and I am wondering what it is ?
    Is a way to print facebook pictures in 3x4 size? Any help would be great thanks Valerie sofunforu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a good idea ! thanks ! I share the link here : https://www.facebook.com/LMIlesptitscadeauxPL?ref=hl and there : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/project-life-freebies/

    ReplyDelete