Thursday, February 16, 2012

Project Life Week 5

I've been doing pretty well with keeping up with Project Life. I am almost done with week 6 and have already started preparing some of the pictures for week 7 (this week)

Here's my week 5 spread:
  • I like the way the title block turned out. I cut a little "window" and put a hambly overlay in it. The red of the title block from week 4 makes for a good backdrop.
  • I inserted a card my sister sent to Truman with a gift.
  • In order to highlight the fact that Phinn turned over for the first time this week, I wrote it out on a separate card. 
  • I took screen shots of videos I took during this week. Phinn is becoming more and more interactive with us and I wanted to be sure to capture it all!


There are two inserts this week. I can't seem to get enough of them!
The first is the right hand side of a Design F insert. I had a few more 3x4's than usual so I added this mini-insert.


I put pictures from Phinn's 4-month well check appointment as well as the "update" paper they give us with his current weight, height, and head circumference. I also added a divider tab with an "xoxo" label stuck in it.


The second insert is a simple 8.5x11 sheet protector with 8x10 pictures on each side. I really liked these pictures I took this week (one of Wade and Phinn, and one of all 3 of us at the doctor's office!) so I printed out large copies.

And here is the right hand side of this week's spread. I finally found a place that sells Red Hots (should have bought more, dangit) so I put part of the box in here. I have my usual Picture A Day collage and the weekly wrap up. Put a mini screenshot of my News Feed on Facebook - the first 4 were pictures of babies from 4 different friends who have newborns! Weird.


I'm hoping to finish week 6 this weekend (4-day weekend!!!).

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment