Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project Life Week 6

Week 6 of Project Life.
Here is the full spread:


The left hand side:


Not a ton of journaling this week. I've been making a more conscious effort to take pictures of every day activities and because of that, I think the journaling has suffered. I'll work on that - I want there to be more writing in this album than I have been adding so that Phinn (and his brothers and/or sisters, eventually) can read about our daily lives.

Here's a close up of my Picture A Day collage:



And here is the right hand side:


There are two inserts this week - sorry for the crappy pictures. I had no patience to try and get better ones.
The first insert follows the same theme as Phinn's 3 month spread - I like the uniformity of this.




The second insert is full of pictures from my cousin's son's first birthday party. The back of the 4x6 picture is blank - I'll probably add some journaling eventually.



I found this huge stash of punchinella and added it to fill an empty spot. I really like the way it looks, but wish that the insert behind it had a solid back drop... oh well.

I'm working on week 7 right now. I'm trying to do more scrapbook-y inserts for week 7, so it will probably take me a while to finish.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment